Hypnosis is one of the oldest, safest, natural and supportive therapy techniques.
Using our natural ability to relax and daydream, your mind becomes remote and detached from everyday cares and concerns. In this relaxed state the unconscious part of your mind is best able to respond creatively to suggestion and imagery. It can focus on the things you wish to change and on the ways you can best do that, free from anxiety or analytical thoughts. During each session, you remain in control - the practitioner guides, supports and encourages you to make the changes you want.
Whereas life coaching is a conscious process of projecting forward what you want to achieve and then achieving it with support from a coach, hypnotherapy is more to do with tackling the unconscious blocks that stop you from achieving what you want. It can successfully help with:
- relaxation and stress management
- fears and phobias, panic and anxiety attacks
- exam/study/driving test nerves,
- confidence and self esteem
- relationships, loss
- unwanted habits
- motivation, procrastination, decision making, personal development and job performance
- to help with learning, concentrating, studying, focusing attention span, improving memory, and helping remove mental blocks about particular subjects
Using a combination of Hypnotherapy and NLP change techniques, we shift the focus from why problems were created in the past to how things can be different in the future.
The hypnosis part was wonderful – so relaxing, like floating on a cloud. Jenny used creative visualisation and all my cares and worries just drifted away. I came back feeling confident in a way I didn’t think possible. I know now what I want in life and I have the confidence to make it happen” – P Spencer, Cardiff )
Aspire2Change – achieve your aspirations, change your life.