Aspire2Change was set up in 2004 by Jenny Lewis to offer a tailored service to people wanting to make real changes for the better in their lives.
Basic to this work is a belief in the latent potential we all possess, just waiting to be tapped, and the boundless scope for personal development, if we aspire to the highest visions of ourselves.
Jenny has a background in social work and for several years managed the BBC Children in Need Appeal in Wales. Taking a career break to work out her true aspirations in life, she retrained as a Hypnotherapist, LifeCoach and NLP Practitioner and set up Aspire2Change.
And here are her credentials (and what they mean!):
- Dip.Hyp. (+ Distinction) – (Recognised qualification in Hypnotherapy)
- INLPTA NLP Master Practitioner – (International qualification as an NLP Master Practitioner)
- ANLP NLP Business Practitioner - (She's qualified to apply her NLP to business settings as well)
- INLPTA NLP Coaching Practitioner - (International qualification as an NLP Coach)
- TPM Master Practitioner - (Certified Master Practitioner of Thought Pattern ManagementTM)
- Dip.PLR (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council validated qualification in Past Life Regression Therapy)
- Certified Practitioner of EFT - (Awarded by AAMET, the recognised professional association for Emotional Freedom Techniques)
- GQHP (General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
- GHR registered (General Hypnotherapy Register)
- Accredited by the National Regulatory Register for Hypnotherapy
- NHS Registered (Registered with the NHS Register of Alternative and Complementary Therapies)
- B.A. Gen. Hons. (1st Degree in Psychology & German)
- Diploma in Applied Social Studies: (+ Distinction) – (Post-grad Diploma in Social Work)
Jenny's approach to life:
"LIFE should NOT be a journey to the grave with the attention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!"
What others are saying:
For more testimonials, click here
"Lovely Jenny, Thank you for recognising my feelings and helping me to overcome my fears. I was so grateful to have you to confide in and so appreciative of your gentle encouragement and reassurance.How fortunate I am that
my journey brought me to you". SS, Newport